IBM implemented a new support portal in late August 2017 for a select number of IBM products, including the following IBM Business Analytics cloud services:
- IBM Cognos Analytics on Cloud
- IBM Cognos Controller on Cloud
- IBM Concert on Cloud
- IBM Planning Analytics
- IBM Social Media Analytics (SaaS)
- IBM Watson Analytics
- IBM Watson Analytics for Social Media
This new portal is a one-stop shop for your customer support related information, providing better ticket handling and offering you the following self-service capabilities:
- Ticket creation/updates
- Ability to attach documents for review by the support team
- Simplified search capability to view ticket history and knowledge base articles
And much more!
IBM will continue to expand this new platform so that eventually all IBM customers will have this new and improved support experience. However, in this first phase the only IBM Business Analytics offerings moving to the new portal are our cloud services mentioned above.
Support for any IBM Business Analytics on-premises software that you may also use will continue to be delivered through the existing support portal and IBM Service Request ticketing system that you use today.
Should you have any questions, please ask in the Support Portal Transition forum in our IBM Analytics Communities.
Read the blog article published in the Planning Analytics community.