TM1 V9.5 End of Support
Article published on March 26th, 2015
IBM has announced that they will no longer be supporting TM1 V9.5 after September 30, 2015. Refer to the IBM Withdrawal Announcement.
Have you planned your upgrade yet, to ensure your support continues, and to start leveraging the new features and enhancements of version 10.2.2?
Here is a summary of enhancements to TM1 that are part of the 10.2.2 latest release that were available as of May 2014:
- 64 bit versions of Architect, Perspectives and ODBC: Simplifies and provides better performance
- TM1 API improvements
- Improved server save command – minimizes possibility of lock scenarios
Scorecarding & Applications
- Users can view Scorecarding diagrams and visualizations inside TM1 Web
- New way to navigate Scorecarding dashboards in Workspace
- New Security Overlay in Applications (workflow) – use the Security Overlay processes to apply a layer of security to models
- Ability to disable Cell Security
Contact NewIntelligence to find out how we can lend a hand and share our expertise in upgrading to TM1 10.2.2 in time for the end of support effective date.