- Design scoping – understand business, data, and reporting requirements (non-technical – from a business standpoint)
- Database design – understand what sources of data are required in order to deliver the business requirements. (technical – where & how to access your data)
- How are you consuming reports today? What are you doing with the reports once you receive them? Are additional calculations being done that we can design into the overall solution? We simplify the access and delivery of the data.
- Build requirements into the solution, by building off your current reports and making users self-sufficient (drag & drop)
- Mapping documents are created to provide guidance on how the solution will be created. A roadmap is prepared before a single line of code is written. The overall architecture is designed on paper and reviewed with the client to ensure they understand what will be delivered.
- We do all detailed specifications as well as database specifications that are provided to the client for approval.
NewIntelligence partners with IBM® Cognos Analytics